GastroSocial as an Employer
We are conscious of the fact that our staff members will only offer the best possible service to our customers if they, themselves, are content. That is why they are vitally important to us.
Our plus points
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern work environment
- Support for continuing education and training
- Internal training
- Development of your personal social insurance expertise
- 41.5 hour week
- Supplementary contributions financed by GastroSocial
- No coordination deduction
- Up to date pension provision and attractive risk benefits
Additional social insurance benefits
- Premiums for occupational and non-occupational accident insurance fully funded by GastroSocial
- Premiums for daily sickness benefits insurance fully funded by GastroSocial
- Extended continuation of pay
Supplementary benefits (according to number of hours worked)
Our voluntary social and supplementary benefits amount to over 8% of the gross salary.
The health of our staff is very important to us. GastroSocial aims to create a workplace atmosphere in which employees feel comfortable and at ease. The Health Promotion Team regularly provides the workforce with information on a wide range of health topics. A mix of preventive and informative measures and opportunities to take part in sporting activities encourage employees to actively exercise and do sports in their leisure time. On the non-sporting and non-medical side, activities focus on facilitating social interaction within our company and boosting the mental health and well-being of our staff. GastroSocial does all it can to make and keep its employees fit and healthy.