Birth of a Child

Congratulations on the birth of your child!

Maternity allowance

If you are entitled to claim maternity allowance, please complete the «Application for maternity allowance» form together with your employer. You or your employer can then submit the form to us along with the birth certificate. If you are self-employed, please send the form directly to your Compensation Fund.

Further information on maternity allowance (incl. the regulations on entitlement) can be found in our Guidelines.

Family Allowances

If you are entitled to claim family allowances, your employer needs to inform us of this. Please complete the «Application for family allowances» form together with your employer. The employer will then send us the signed form along with the required supporting documents.

Further information on these benefits can be found here.